Forums » Couples

It is affecting my prayer life

• September 15, 2015 7:47 AM CEST

She is always quarreling with me over everything and it is affecting my prayer life. What should I do?

• 12 posts
    September 15, 2015 11:35 AM CEST

Hello Sir!

Thank God for your heart, that seek peace always which is the best in life. (Hebrews 12:14).

My suggetions: Kindly wake her up in the middle of the night, affirm your love for her, how much she mean to you and beg for her forgiveness in any way you might have offended her, trust me women put up attitudes when they are hurt, which usually result to quarrel. You can ask her to tell you where you are wrong, so you can adjust and make up for her. Most importantly pray along by commiting her heart into God's hand (Proverbs 21:1).

I hope this help you. God bless you and your marriage, keep the faith alive. Regards to your sweetheart(your wifey).

This post was edited by temitope ettu at September 15, 2015 11:38 AM CEST
    • 18 posts
    September 15, 2015 12:59 PM CEST

If you are married it is for better for worst. that is the cross you have to bear. so you need to always pray for change of attitude. but if you are still single and she look as if she doesnt want to change, hen change her by looking for someone else. dont forget"if your eyes want to make you to miss heaven you need to pluck it that is what the scripture says. 

Thanks