Forums » Couples

I caught my wife chatting with her ex

• September 26, 2015 8:22 AM CEST

I caught my wife chatting with her ex. This got me angry because our marriage is just five months old. How do I handle this? I have not spoken to her for hree days.

• 32 posts
    September 26, 2015 10:52 AM CEST
    Dear sir,

Why did you get angry over your wife for talking to her? Is she cheating on you? Did she send lovey dovey messages to him and vice versa? If she didn't do anything as such, then I don't get why you got angry. Pastor Dunamis wrote a devotional that one should quickly resolve issues with one's fiance(e) or spouse. That is what you should have done in the first place instead of not talking to her for three days now. If you have an anger problem, pray that God heals you. Bitterness can hinder your prayers. Never leave problems that you have with wife unsolved. That's not good.
  • April 6, 2016 8:31 AM CEST

Not talkng to her for 3days is too much (that sounds like her judgement for doing what u caught her with), but the devil is around the corner to just have a chance to venture into your marriage, sire.
    She needs to be talked to. maybe you've not been talking to her often as you ought to that made her to find someone who will

If she's not doing all @Phyllis mentioned. You'll need to get over this. It's still communication (that you refuse to do) that will solve the issue on ground sir. (90%).

• 212 posts
    April 13, 2016 5:41 PM CEST

Caught means sex ? or saw compromising chat? The degree are not the same. However,let someone she respects talk to her.