Forums » Couples

Why would a beautiful woman hate jeru trip?

• October 3, 2015 8:17 AM CEST

Having Jeru trip with my wife is always a tug of war. This started after our first child. Why would a beautiful woman hate jeru trip when she is married to a full-blooded vibrant man? I pray she will not push me outside. Please advise.

• 32 posts
    October 3, 2015 11:12 AM CEST
    Ask her why she doesn't like jeru trap. It would only be by your own doing if you cheat on her. You have a marriage covenant. A couple is supposed to solve their issues together. Moreover, pray to God that she will be submissive to you.
    This post was edited by Phyllis Bart at October 3, 2015 11:14 AM CEST
  • October 5, 2015 4:26 PM CEST

From Gods standpoint you are already one flesh with your wife. Her issue are now yours. so I will advice you lovingly and patiently find out the cause of her not liking jeru trips. I am sure this journey together will even deepen your marriage. She will know you are genuinely concerned about her welfare and that of your marriage. It could be something very simple. Also talk to God about it. I am very sure there will be restoration soonest, you wont have to push yourself out into adultery. It is too risky to even think of.

• 4 posts
    March 4, 2016 9:06 AM CET
    Some women went put to bed, lost the taste of jeru trip. I am one of them. But today by God special Grace, I am rid of that. Contact me inbox and I will tell you what I did. God bless you all KHC Family