Forums » Singles' Discussion

I mistakenly impregnated a lady.

• February 21, 2015 6:35 AM CET

I mistakenly impregnated a lady. I have asked for forgiveness, but the lady refuses to go for abortion and I am not ready to be a father now. I am confused. Please, advise me. 

• February 21, 2015 8:42 AM CET
    Since you've asked God for forgiveness, pls take full responsibility for your action that how God can forgive you fully but asking her to abort is another Sin entirely with great consequence. Remember nothing happen by mistake. God bless you
  • February 21, 2015 9:14 AM CET
    Please since you have ask God to forgive you, renew your mind by studying the word of God. Abortion is not an option and Is not in line with God's word rather. Please face your responsibility , love the Child and ask God to provide for you . Be strong and stay bless!
  • February 21, 2015 2:00 PM CET
    how will get a lady pregnant and call that mistake..? there is no mistake when it comes in having sex...it has happen..don't go for abortion it's another sin..
    • 19 posts
    May 23, 2015 12:30 PM CEST
    You are not ready to be a father, but you were ready to have sex o kwa ya? You have asked to be forgiven and you are still asking her to abort? Have you thought about what her life will be like if there were complications and she lost her womb? Would you marry a woman without a womb?
    • 6 posts
    May 26, 2015 10:32 AM CEST
    If you have genuinely asked for forgiveness, you shouldn't force the lady to abort and then commit more sins. Go to God in prayers and ask Him to help you and restore you. God knows the best plan for your life and He will execute it. However, except God leads you to marry the lady, please don't marry her simply because of the child except she is genuinely born again. I pray God will help you and restore you. AMEN.