Forums » Men's Forum

What does it mean to be convinced?

• 867 posts
    December 15, 2016 8:55 PM CET
    What exactly is being convinced?
    Must I hear a voice?
    How do I know it's not just my emotions leading me?
    What if I'm not given to dreams?
    Can I just choose a scripture on marriage and pray with it?
    Do I seek visions?
    Can I get answers to these questions?
    • 194 posts
    December 16, 2016 11:32 AM CET

To be convinced means to be certain of God's direction on an issue. This comes after you have prayed and sometimes fasted over it.

The answer to your prayers or direction as the case maybe can come to you in different ways:

dreams, visions, audible voice, Peace of mind on the issue, word of knowledge and prophecy from God's servant and other occurences/coincidences. God will choose to speak to you via any of these means as he wills.

When you receive such possible answers and directions from any of these means, ensure you pray again for certainty and God will affirm/confirm his word to you by other means.

As long as you are God's child, walking in close relationship with Him, He will always lead you by His spirit in you, You will not be confused. The voice of a stranger, you will not follow.

• 1 posts
    February 17, 2022 3:19 PM CET
    To cause somebody to accept that something is valid. persuade somebody regarding something Medical Revenue Cycle Management: He neglected to persuade the jury of his guiltlessness. persuade somebody (that): Maria had persuaded herself that he didn't cherish her.