Forums » Daily Morning Prayers

DAILY MORNING PRAYERS - Wednesday 29th March 2017

• 303 posts
    March 29, 2017 7:04 AM CEST
    GOOD MORNING BELOVED!!!

The Bible says "One day Jesus told his disciples a story to show that they should always pray and never give up." let's ensure we devote at least 15 minutes to pray these prayers today.

Romans 8:26-27 (GW)

At the same time the Spirit also helps us in our weakness, because we don’t know how to pray for what we need. But the Spirit intercedes along with our groans that cannot be expressed in words. The one who searches our hearts knows what the Spirit has in mind. The Spirit intercedes for God’s people the way God wants him to.

James 5:16-17 (GW)
    So admit your sins to each other, and pray for each other so that you will be healed. Prayers offered by those who have God's approval are effective. Elijah was human like us. Yet, when he prayed that it wouldn't rain, no rain fell on the ground for three-and-a-half years.

1. Worship God 

2. Father, by the Holy Ghost, strengthen me in my inner man, so I can prevail in the place of prayers

3. Pray in the Spirit for:

(a) The success of the Inauguration and First year anniversary of SGC

(b) Supernatural provision for us as Individuals, as a Family and as a Church. 

(c) Salvation of souls in all our services and outreaches all through this year

(d) Our country - Nigeria

4. Thank God for answered prayers 

Have a great day