Forums » Daily Morning Prayers

DAILY MORNING PRAYERS - Saturday, 1st April 2017

• 303 posts
    April 1, 2017 6:22 AM CEST
    Good Morning Beloved, Happy New Month to you

1 Corinthians 14:14-15;17a
    For if I pray in an unknown tongue, my spirit prayeth, but my understanding is unfruitful. What is it then? I will pray with the spirit, and I will pray with the understanding also: I will sing with the spirit, and I will sing with the understanding also... FOR THOU VERILY GIVEST THANKS WELL

2 Chronicles 20:17;21b
    Ye shall not need to fight in this battle: set yourselves, stand ye still, and see the salvation of the Lord with you, O Judah and Jerusalem: fear not, nor be dismayed; to morrow go out against them: for the Lord will be with you... He appointed singers unto the Lord, and that should PRAISE THE BEAUTY OF HOLINESS, as they went out before the army, and to say, PRAISE THE LORD; FOR HIS MERCY ENDURETH FOREVER

Let's ensure we devote at least 20 minutes just to Worship God, and to praise the beauty of His Holiness.

1. Worship God in the Spirit for who He is. His Love, His Faithfulness, His mercies...

2. Praise Him (praying in the Spirit) for what He has done, what He's doing and what He will do in KHC, SGC and in our individual lives.

Have a great month.

You are deeply loved, highly favored and greatly blessed