Forums » Ladies Forum

As i have Loved you, Love Him!

• 300 posts
    April 6, 2017 11:01 PM CEST
    Many a times, we find it to express some of the bible principles practically. ..
    Jesus was talking in John 13:34-35... Saying that we should love our neighbors as he loved us...

.John 13:34-35King James Version (KJV)

34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

Do you know how much he loved us, ..He loved us so much he was ready to die to save us. That is Love!
    He loves us so much that he wants us to reign eternally with him. That where I am, you might be also...

Now let's bring this down to our relationships....As I have loved you,Love him ...
    Even when you dont feel like it Love him, without expecting anything in return.

Bible says' It is more blessed to give than to recieve...
    It also said in Galtians 6:7' God is not man that he should be mocked, for whatever a man soweth. So shall he reap.

If you sow love, that means definately you would recive it in return Naturally...even if its not coming yet...it would eventually still come.

Peter asked Christ, how many times should we forgive those that hurt us...70times 7 times....

As I have loved you. So also love him.

If Christ can forgive me, you... Who are you not to forgive him or anybody...

To enjoy an healthy relationship, Love him as christ would. Forgive him, and quickly too so you can enjoy your relationship.

In any situation, Ask yourself. What would Jesus do?
    Remember we are trying to be like chirst. So let these show in our rrelationships, and the men in our lives, would know of a fact that we are Children of God, Daughters of the Most high.. .

I leave you with this...Are you loving him as Christ is Loving you.....

Remain Blessed!