Forums » Ladies Forum

You cant see the End!

• 300 posts
    April 8, 2017 9:52 PM CEST
    We go through different things in life and have to take decisions based on what we can see now, our insight, as christians, we say our faith, the leading of the Holy spirit.
    How much can we see , very little. Just what is happening around. We can't see how our lives would be in 10,20 , 30 years time. Only by Faith.
    That's why we say we walk by faith and not by sight....
    I want to introduce someone to you who can see the End from the beginning. Trusting your life into his hands, you would never regret. His name is Jesus Christ.

I want to encourage someone today. Bible says in Jeremiah 29:11

Jeremiah 29:11King James Version (KJV)

11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

King James Version (KJV).

To give you an expected End. Another version says' I know what I am doing, I have it all planned out, Even if things are not going the way as expected, Are you a child of God? Then trust him! If your name wasn't in the promotion list, your promised hold hasn't arrived, things are not working well in your home. YYou trusting in God, he comes Big at the nick of time!

He is a mighty God, he cannot fail!
    Whatever happened ' know that All hints are working together for your good, you cannot see the end, But he can.

So let him direct you. Trust him wih all of your heart and lean not on your understanding, because it would fail you.

Bibke says your word is a lamp unto my feet and a light to my path.

God is Faithful! And owes no man! Hd him by his word. He cannot lie!

Continue obeying him, Continuing living righteous...
    Bible says in
    Psalm 37:23King James Version (KJV)

23 The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and he delighteth in his way.

King James Version (KJV)

Your step is ordered in Jesus name....

Trust him to lead you right, and he would not fail you.

God bless you!