Forums » Ladies Forum

Call unto him!

• 300 posts
    May 5, 2017 9:43 PM CEST
    Do you know that God is a very compassionate God, very merciful and kind.
    I was just learning about some various aspects of him.
    When you call upon him , even if you are not his child, But you believe that he can do it for you, he would do it!
    That's how kind he is, now talk less of you who are his child.
    If you look at the bible, everybody Jesus had encounter with....He changed their lives. He did something different/spectacular in their lives.

I want to encourage you today, if you have been calling him, Don't relent, he hears you and he would definitely answer you. You just have to realize that he works in ways we don't understand, but he has your best interest at heart! Always...
    No matter what may be happening...In your life, family, marriage,career...Lay it all out to him, he is ever ready to help you and show you his goodness...

He is ready to show his good ness to you.
    Let's look at the bible...

Luke 5:12-16King James Version (KJV)

12 And it came to pass, when he was in a certain city, behold a man full of leprosy: who seeing Jesus fell on his face, and besought him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean.

13 And he put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will: be thou clean. And immediately the leprosy departed from him.

' I quote he said if thou wilt, thou can make me clean.
    And Jesus touched him saying I WILL...be thou clean!
    Hallelujah! This was a man that believed that Jesus can make him clean, that he could solve his problems, he could turn things around for him.

Do you believe that he can for you?
    Why not call on him today.... He said I will Help you!
    Fehintola I will help you!

We don't even know the level of his relationship with Christ, we just know that Jesus had compassion on me.
    Somebody cry to God today, and say Father , Help me....whatever you might be going through...God I call on you today...Help me!
    And he would surely help you....

God bless you!