Forums » Singles' Discussion

I feel I am not attractive enough!

• April 6, 2015 7:47 AM CEST

I feel I am not attractive enough as a lady, what can I do to help myself?

• April 6, 2015 3:26 PM CEST
    But the word of God(that can never lie) says you are the perfect image of God and that you're wonderfully crafted by God. pls fill your mind with the word through which you can see yourself the very way God sees you. You are a Queen specially made for a named King. When he comes he would see on you the beauty that he has never seen in any creature of God. Just make yourself look neat, good and elegant as you wait for your King(your husband). I pray that God will open the eyes of your husband to locate you soon in Jesus name.
    • 6 posts
    April 6, 2015 7:04 PM CEST

Kehinde has said it all but know this that the real beauty of a lady lies in her character not her body..Once you have got a good heart filled with love, joy, goodness, gentleness, meekness (part of the fruit of the spirit),  dear you are good to go...but if you have a wicked heart filled with hatred, jealousy, envy, selfishness (works of the flesh)you are sure wasting your time.. If you have the Spirit of God dwelling in your spirit you would exhibit the fruit of the spirit. Walk in the spirit and you shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh(Gal 5 :16-26)..

• K T
    • 19 posts
    April 9, 2015 5:42 PM CEST

Dear Lady, how do you define as 'attractive'? Attractiveness is much more that the physical beauty we see. There is a yoruba adage that says 'Iwa ni ewa' (character is beauty) and i mean good character. Focus more on your inner beauty (character), than the outer one (physical beauty).

The bible made us to understand that we are created in the image and likeness of God and don't forget that favour is deceitful and beauty is vain, a woman that FEARS the Lord, she shall be praised. As Pastor Dunamis always say, 'you will be wonderful to some and fearful to others'. Develop a self confidence in God and don't allow yourself to be intimidated by anybody's physical attractiveness.

• 13 posts
    April 11, 2015 2:40 PM CEST
    God says in His words that we are beautifully and wonderfully made,we are created in His image and likeness,believe in what God says concerning you and every lie of the devil will be erased.
    • 212 posts
    April 14, 2015 7:16 PM CEST
    I think this lady is a Christian already and Understands spiritual attreactivness.I think she is talking about is physical appearance. I can't advice without seeing her.attractiveness is relative to different people.
    • 7 posts
    April 18, 2015 3:44 PM CEST
    Whose report do u believe? God sees himself in because you were made in his image and after his likeness. You are wonderfully and fearfully made. God cannot lie! There's a glory that radiates around a true believer that attracts the world to him/her. If people have told u so or u assume u are unattractive, then u need to sit yourself down and talk to yourself. Though am still not certain of what you mean by 'attractive' but this might help. God sees you differently cause he created you. He's a perfect potter who makes no mistake.