Forums » Couples

Jeru trip pressure is becoming intense

• April 29, 2015 7:17 AM CEST

Please, KHCites, help. My wife has been out of the country for six months and there is another eight months to go. Jeru trip pressure is becoming intense and I am having serious feelings for the houselhelp. I can't belive it. I am a good christian. What can I do?

• K T
    • 19 posts
    May 12, 2015 11:32 AM CEST

It is better you open up to your wife. Let her know the pressure you are facing. Also, either you or your wife should tell the househelp to leave and resume back once madam comes back (that is if you still want her) because it is better for your to terminate the househelp's job than for you for your marriage to end in disaster.

Also, you need to check how you spend your idle time. Since your wife is not around, get involve in church's activities the more, make reading your habits, listen/watch gospel movies, communicate with your wife more often than before, just think of things you can do to get yourself busy after a day's job.

• 6 posts
    June 26, 2015 5:42 PM CEST

I will honestly advise you take a trip and see your wife for some good jeru trips where she is and then let the house help go before you get back, also i honestly do not understand why a woman will leave a married man alone for over 6 months? a man that is used to being taken care of,cooked for and having jeru trips with his wife is now left alone for so long?this is dangerous,so schedule visits to your wife if you can afford it or just take your leave from the office to get good tender loving care before you explode.

• March 4, 2016 11:28 AM CET
    For your own spiritual safety and the security of your marriage, please let the house help go, get busy and create avenue to meet with your wife soonest, I don't subscribe to distant marriage.
  • March 14, 2016 2:14 PM CET
    Dangers of distant marriage......for me,marriage supercedes any career.....if i fail in career,i will make heaven but if i fail in marriage,na HELL oooo