Forums » Couples

I want to walk out of my marriage

• June 16, 2015 8:05 AM CEST

I want to walk out of my marriage. My husband is cheating on me and does not hide it any longer. He humiliates me daily by talking to her in my presence. He has not touched me in three months and he says there is nothing I can give him that he is not getting outside. Please, what can I do?

This post was edited by Pastor Dunamis Okunowo at June 17, 2015 10:02 AM CEST
    • 13 posts
    June 17, 2015 10:06 AM CEST
    There is no smoke without fire, you need to also check your closet.., what is it that you've been doing wrong? Why has he suddenly changed?? Have you been too far from him in your hearts? Do you not spend more time with the children than with your husband?? Do you forget to take proper care of yourself because you're now married?? What about the pressured demands meet on him??? AND AMONGST ALL do you pray for him and prayed with him??? You need to check yourself cos a dog that sees and wags its tail now turned to the dog that sees and barks.., something is definitely wrong somewhere
    • 1 posts
    June 18, 2015 2:36 PM CEST
    The fact that you "asked what can I do?'" tells me that deep within, you still believe your home can be saved. Yes it can be saved; God can still save your marriage and restore the love that established your home. He said "come unto me all ye that Labour and are heavy laden and I will give you rest" Matt. 11vs28. Hold unto your faith, discard the idea of divorce, talk to God about your situation in prayers, and go for counseling from your Pastor, and also from elderly Christian couples. I see the Lord restoring your home in Jesus name.
    This post was edited by Alexious Moru at May 18, 2016 9:14 AM CEST
    • 48 posts
    November 23, 2015 10:18 AM CET
    There is still hope for your marriage, dont give up on God because he has not given up on you. Continue praying for your husband while seeking counsel aswell from your pastor or mentors and even other elderly christian women who are successful in their marriages and findout what they did to make it work.
    If your husband is not saved dont try to preach him into the kingdom by your words but rather let him be won by your conduct as he observes your chaste conduct accompained with fear. Trust me he will change because God's word never fails and there is power in prayer. I encourage you to meditate on 1Peter3:1-6.