Forums » Couples

He wants to take me to a spiritualist!

• August 5, 2015 8:23 AM CEST

My husband wants to take me to a spiritualist's house because of conception. I know I must not do this, but I am supposed to respect my husband. What should I do?

• August 7, 2015 10:36 AM CEST
    Wives are called to submit their husbands but not to do evil. Remember Ananias and Sapphira in Acts 5. She followed her husband to do evil and lost her life in the process. Isaiah 30:1-5, 31:1-5. Don't loose hope in God. Pray for your husband, tell him what the scripture says about waiting for God. If possible, tell him that you'll rather go for medical check-up (that's if you've not done one) ,than go to a spiritualist. God will strengthen your resolve. Jesus will stand up for you before His father in heaven, if you stand up for Him before men. Dear father, strengthen my sister's resolve to take a stand for you and with you. Hear her cry, grant her the desires of her heart, open her womb and give her grace to conceive in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen. Shalom
  • August 7, 2015 10:36 AM CEST
    Wives are called to submit their husbands but not to do evil. Remember Ananias and Sapphira in Acts 5. She followed her husband to do evil and lost her life in the process. Isaiah 30:1-5, 31:1-5. Don't loose hope in God. Pray for your husband, tell him what the scripture says about waiting for God. If possible, tell him that you'll rather go for medical check-up (that's if you've not done one) ,than go to a spiritualist. God will strengthen your resolve. Jesus will stand up for you before His father in heaven, if you stand up for Him before men. Dear father, strengthen my sister's resolve to take a stand for you and with you. Hear her cry, grant her the desires of her heart, open her womb and give her grace to conceive in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen. Shalom
    • 73 posts
    May 5, 2016 10:39 PM CEST
    My dear sister, do not make the mistake of submitting to evil. You know so well that as a woman your husband is your lord in doing good not in evil. Pray earnestly and approach Him humbly. Tell him the implications of what he wishes to do and stand firm on your decision. If he truly loves you he will listen to you. I hope you are taking part in this all important prayer and FASTING, the Lord will fight for you and you will hold your peace. Exodus 14:14. HALLELUJAH!