Forums » Couples

I am getting uncomfortable!

• August 6, 2015 11:15 PM CEST

My wife is getting too close to our pastor all in the name of mentor/protegee relationship, and I am getting uncomfortable. How should I handle this?

• August 7, 2015 10:01 AM CEST
    With wisdom and prayer. Also take it upon yourself to woo her all over again. Complement her looks, her hair, cooking, love making, every little thing about her. Last but not the least, make sure you're taking your place as the spiritual head of the home. Women are generally more religious and tend to like spiritual leaders. No need for you to compete with your pastor, just take family devotion more serious (morning and night) ,pray with her often. You can call her up at work and just utter some words of prayer. Spend more time with the word of God too. What this will do is that it will bring you closer to her and increase your fellowship with the holy spirit. No man remains the same when he is in constant touch with the trinity. I wish you all the best. Shalom
    • 2 posts
    August 8, 2015 9:29 AM CEST

Said it all

• 73 posts
    April 30, 2016 10:57 PM CEST
    English Standard Version of Colossians 3:19 says:
    Husbands, love your wives, and do not be harsh with them. Then 3:18 of the same Colossians says: Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord.

When the Bible says love, please love her adequately and she inturn will be submissive, that way even if the Pastor promises her Heaven on earth, she'll know only you infact she'll even confide in you incase of any foul play on the part of the Pastor. Then dwell more on the world of God and pray always. Fear not, the Lord is with you and still on the Throne. Blessings!