Forums » Singles' Discussion

Everything was okay until I met his parents

• August 9, 2015 4:30 AM CEST

Everything was okay until I met his parents. His mother hates my guts. Now, our wedding plan is threatened. Should I hang in there or forget about it? I am really getting discouraged.

• 60 posts
    August 9, 2015 9:44 PM CEST
    My dear sister its not time to despair but a time handle matters on your knee but be sure God gave His approval and if He did, hold on to His word. God is able to do what He said he'll do but he'll use human. Heaven and earth may pass away but His word will not fail, build and stand on His word to you and your relationship. Sorry to say but your fiance may be a mama's boy, he's yet to be a man of his own, so pray for him and above all since you are close to marriage, you should have your marriage counselors from your church get them involved, your mentors and spiritual heads, but never take no for an answer when God has already spoken, its time to fight the good fight of faith. We preach what we believe and we believe what we preach. The devil hates the marriage union especially one ordained by God
    This post was edited by Akaninwor Young at August 9, 2015 9:55 PM CEST
    • 3 posts
    August 10, 2015 11:04 AM CEST

Well the word guts may denote a lot of things, a lady must learn humility and submission, leaving the man because of that is not the best option but searching yourself and seeing how you can make your relationship with MIL work should be your concern. Pray about it and make amends where necessary,also talk to your fiancee and look for a way out together. God will lead you aright