Forums » Singles' Discussion

He has taken my quietness for granted

• December 31, 2015 7:11 PM CET
    My guy always do some things I don't like and being a quiet person I find it difficult to express myself. Please how do I tell him?
    • 4 posts
    January 1, 2016 10:33 AM CET
    In a relationship it is advisable to understand each other's temperaments so that as you grow you are able to acknowledge and respect each other's stand point. In your case however, your continued silence must have introduced a wrong signal because a man acts upon what he already knows. If he doesn't know you don't like what he is doing he cannot adjust. So bottom line is you have to let him know EVERYTHING you find displeasing in what he does and this is what I recommend. Tell him you would like to discuss something very important with him; take him out on a date (an eatry); ensure you create a convivial atmosphere. In his subconscious he will know something is up and that its serious to you. Offer to pay for the food and always have a smile on your face. By this time he's uncomfortable and wants answers. That is when you open up your heart to him. With all the seriousness you can harness let him know how you've been feeling all this while. He should be moved by this tranformation and will respect you for it. May God grant us wisdom in our endeavors.
    This post was edited by Paul Morgan at January 1, 2016 10:42 AM CET