Forums » Singles' Discussion

Must I do a church wedding?

• January 3, 2016 5:44 PM CET
    My fiance insist on a church wedding because he is a minister in church but I don't like a church wedding. In short I don't want it. Please is it a must?
  • January 4, 2016 10:16 AM CET
    Church wedding is a must, but u can go for marriage blessing. Thanks
  • January 4, 2016 11:01 AM CET

I think church wedding isn't a must, Traditional marriage is. I actually understand your dislike, tis mutual..lol..But if he insists cuz of his office in church, you might just have to do it for him then. But if the reason for your disapproval is cuz of his church or your church norms and doctrines, you both should just come to an understanding, and agree on trad wedding; which i know is very compulsory. you can have a minister pray during or before reception. Church wedding is not a do or die affair dear, the real buzz about it is the wearing of white wedding gown, having a bridal train and the rest.

who doesnt like any of that tho? the walk-in, the exchange of vows, the"kiss your bride part", and the rest. Tis your call tho; in most cases, the bride has a upper hand in wedding decision-making.

• 6 posts
    January 6, 2016 7:58 AM CET
    Is not a must but u need bless 4m d man of God and since ur husband is a minister u must joint him if u love him