Forums » Singles' Discussion

How do I tell him I'm bed wetting

• January 6, 2016 6:31 PM CET
    Have been keeping this from him all through the 3years courtship and now that we are getting married in a couple of months. I still don't have the guts to tell him that I bedwet. Please I don't want to loose him.
    • 44 posts
    January 7, 2016 8:08 AM CET

Dear Sister my heart goes out to you about this challenge you are facing. Have you prayed to God for healing, have you confided in your Pastor or a Spiritual authority you can trust to pray with you. Why not give pastor Dunamis a call. I have heard testimonies of people with this type of challenge that got healed after being prayed for. I strongly feel you will be healed when prayed for.  

Secondly I think at this stage of your courtship, you should let your fiance know about your challenge, if he genuinely loves you and he's the will of God for you then he will also see the challenge as his and may actually look for ways in which it could be solved, but If he breakes up the relationship because of that then, he may not be able to handle bigger challenges that could come In marriage.

But I still feel strongly in my heart that you should present this case to God and he will heal you, then when you tell your fiance about it, it will be inform of a testimony.

• 6 posts
    January 7, 2016 9:52 AM CET
    My dear u better open up now be 4 is too lat,tell him every thing about u.don't hide it any more,becuse if he fine out their will be a probelm.God will help u to do so IJN
    • 1 posts
    January 7, 2016 10:58 AM CET
    My dear there is nothing God can not do present it to him, ask him 4 wisdom on how to tell him & 4 ur Fiance to understand too, may God help u
    • 2 posts
    January 9, 2016 10:00 AM CET
    My dear sister,ar u born again?if yes,ure not suppose 2 b molest by d devil at all.Christ took away all our infirmities including Bed wetting,am sure ure nt a baby anymore cos ure talking of marriage nw.Deirs is dis tin I learn in dis year 2016,wich is FORGIVENESS.Forgive evry1 dat has offended u in 1 way or d other den go 2 God in prayer n fasting n command d devil out of ur life.Secondly,ure suppose 2 tell him.If he loves U,he will stay n pray with u.Ure blessed.
    This post was edited by asikadi sunday at January 9, 2016 10:04 AM CET