Forums » Singles' Discussion

Is it the will of God or falling in love?

• August 3, 2015 8:09 AM CEST

Which one should come first? Is it the will of God or falling in love?

• 60 posts
    August 5, 2015 12:21 AM CEST
    Its simple, everyone out there claim to be in love or once in love, but how has it ended, everyone can fall in love but it takes love himself to keep it. God is love and all He gives is love, what do you think of loving a man or woman who sees nothing right about what you know God has designed you for 'PURPOSE' we are all here for a purpose and on assignment, so we need the one designed from the foundation to complement and accompany you through it, my friend once said LOVE IS NOT ENOUGH. So it Gods' will first then every other will follow
    This post was edited by Akaninwor Young at August 5, 2015 12:26 AM CEST
    • 212 posts
    August 5, 2015 5:13 PM CEST

This thing we call love is actually emotional hype. Your purpose is more important than marriage and should determine who you end up with. God is more important. If you know God's plan for you,then you can know if you should even allow him get into your emotional space. My example: I have had feeling fpr some persons and i still refused to open my heart totally and yield because i could perceive this fellow would not help me fulfill God's plan for my life and so i took the feelings and kept it aside and move on irrespective of what i felt. I am happy i made several of such decisions. Purpose is more important than marriage and God's will is more than just feeling even if the feeling has to be there

• August 6, 2015 7:49 PM CEST

The will of God of course! God is love and i dont think its adversable to love outside God's will bcos falling in love outside God's will is a waste of time. if you dont kw the will of God ow will you kw who to love? So discover God's will first then falling in love comes in easily without any struggle.