Forums » Singles' Discussion

He is always leading me into jeru trap!

• August 4, 2015 8:05 AM CEST

I really want to serve God but my boyfriend is always leading me into jeru trap. I want to stop and serve God, but I seem powerless once he shows up. I am so  much in love that I cannot stop what I know is wrong. Please help me.

• 44 posts
    August 4, 2015 11:52 AM CEST

Dear sister, the fact that you know what you are doing is wrong and the willingness to want to stop is a good move but your willingness must be powered with determination.  Go to God and confess your sin, ask for forgiveness, rededicate your life or give your life to Him as the case may be and lastly ask him for the grace to stop having Jeru trap. It may not be easy but it is possible because the Bible says you can do ALL things through Christ that strengthens you. 

After this you need to boldly tell your boy friend that you can't continue with having jeru trap with him hence the relationship has to end. He may want to plead with you and work on your emotions and probably still want to have jeru trap with you, so I advise you meet in a public place. When this is done, you may want to leave the environment where you meet to a very very far place where you may not have any contact whatsoever with him, destroy anything that reminds you of him, delete his number and all text messages. 

To fill the void that his absence will create, I advise you start a fresh relationship with God, read the word, listen to messages, talk to God and hear from him and before you know it God will fill your heart with his love.

This post was edited by Blessed Babe at August 5, 2015 12:53 AM CEST
  • August 4, 2015 3:15 PM CEST

Said it all @Blessed babe.

If he fails to repent... LET HIM GO... His name is Abednego  
    (You are too precious to God to be used as relationship experiment)

• 60 posts
    August 4, 2015 11:55 PM CEST
    Its one thing to love, its another to want what comes with the package, blessed babe said it all, but think of the soul ties and the consequences of jeru trap, pregnancy, abortions, permanent inability to have children of your own as a result of the abortions. Its not what it
    This post was edited by Akaninwor Young at August 5, 2015 12:01 AM CEST
    • 212 posts
    August 5, 2015 5:21 PM CEST

Lord help us ladies to have be strong .We know so well that words can break us and yet we still allow sweet nonsense into our ear. How did you get there? My sister,run for your life. Do not fight this alone,pray and summon courage to tell him you want to stop the act.I hope he is a believer,because if he is not then you may as well walk away because he will keep leading you to the bed of fornication at the detriment of your salvation.Do talk to a mature believer that can hold you accontable and help you stay out of this lifestyle. May God strengthen you